The 2020 West Coast Nonprofit Data Conference in Austin has been cancelled. We hope to see you at next year’s conference!
An Update Regarding COVID-19 | 2020 Conference Cancelled
Due to increasing travel and event constraints in response to the spread of COVID-19, we are unfortunately cancelling this year’s West Coast Nonprofit Data Conference.
Thank you for your understanding. We will begin to distribute refunds for those who paid for dinner. We look forward to seeing you at the next conference in 2021.
Things to do in Austin:
We do not have any rooms blocked off for the conference, but have provided a list of hotels below for your consideration.
Closest to the LBJ School:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Austin/University/Downtown: Just on the other side of I-35 from the LBJ School
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin @ The University/Capitol: a 25 minute walk
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Austin Capitol/Downtown : a 30 minute walk right by the Texas Capitol!
- The Pearl Hotel: A boutique hotel that’s a 30 Minute walk away
These hotels aren’t as close but are located in downtown Austin by lots of attractions:
- Will Brown, Professor, Director of the Center for Nonprofits and Philanthropy at the Bush School of Government and Public Service
- David Springer, Director, RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service, University Distinguished Teaching Professor, LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Moira Porter, Associate Director, RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service at the LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Nicole Collier, Research Associate for the Center for Nonprofits and Philanthropy, Bush School of Government and Public Service